Search Box

Translate

Des Chanson Romantiques du Mois: We Are Young

Des Chansons Romantiques Du Mois
Romantic Song Of The Month
Of September '12
~We Are Young ~

I figured I've posted many post on maudlin love songs etc, so I'll show you another side of me, the F.U.N side of me.. lol, I mean that literally. This group  did not grow on me, at first I didn't take them seriously, but there songs are catchy, and a lot of fun. 
I love this song it's whimsical, and lively; a totally Generation Y Anthem.  It's a live now, and don't worry about the petty things. I like the message. 


I know I'm totally off topic,but there is something original about F.U.N that it cannot be ignored. 

"We are young" is very catchy, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the anthem for this year, and this generation. 

F.U.N has a big future ahead of them, the hold a promise of true talent. Can't wait to see what else this group produces.

Amour Toujours 
Nailah D'arcy 


0 comments:

ShareThis